Venue Safety Rules
- Approved Safety Helmets must be worn at all times when riding.
- Dogs are prohibited from the venue.
- Riding of horses bareback is Prohibited.
- Riding of rugged and/or unbridled horses is prohibited.
- Overnight accommodation at the venue is prohibited.
- Any person may lead a maximum of two horses while mounted.
- Stallions must at all times be in control of a person aged 18 years or over, when led or ridden.
- Horses are not permitted near pedestrian door ways.
- Bicycles are not permitted in the Indoor Arenas or any stable block. Approved helmets must be worn at all times.
- Bicycles are not permitted near doors designated as public entrances or exits.
- Motor cyclists must wear approved safety helmets and hold the appropriate license.
- Speed limits must be adhered to at all times.
- Power leads must not be on the ground or over roadways.
- Construction of portable/tape yards is prohibited.
- Alcohol must not be consumed at any time.
- Please observe all signs at the venue.
- Horses must be tied in a safe manner. Horses must not be tied to unattached floats, wheelie bins etc.
- No infrastructure to be erected on Mt Rowan Equine Centre Grounds without written approval by management prior to the event.
- Entry and Exit doors to Indoor Arenas are not to be obstructed at any time.
- Every event to book at Mt Rowan Equine Centre must provide their own qualified first aid officials.
These guidelines are for the enjoyment and safety of all involved with hire and/or events at Ballarat Equestrian Centre.